Ticket bookings, refunds and delivery
1) You have seven-working days from receipt of the email confirmation of your booking to cancel your reservation for any reason. Should you wish to do so please e mail firstname.lastname@example.org . In this instance a full refund of the ticket price will be given by electronic means or by cheque from LCCUK within a 30 day period of cancellation. Following this there are no cancellation refunds given.
2) Once the booking has been made and payment received in full, you will receive e mail confirmation to the e mail address provided on your booking form. Printed named tickets will be sent by post nearer the time.
3) In order to confirm any event ticket booking, payment must be made in one instalment for the total ticket amount, prior to entry into the event. If payment has not been made, access to the event will not be permitted.
4) All payments must be made in GBP.
Admissions and other terms and conditions
5) Entry to the event is by Name as Entered when purchasing your ticket. The named tickets will be sent to the address provided on your booking form nearer the time and you will be required to bring your ticket and your ID in order to gain admission.
6) The re-sale of a ticket for commercial gain will invalidate this ticket. Customers should be aware that tickets sold from unofficial sources may not be valid. LCCUK must be notified by the purchaser of this ticket if it is to be used by another person no latter then 5 days prior to the event.
7) It is illegal to smoke inside the premises. Anyone found smoking will be asked to leave the premises and will not be allowed to return. There will be no refund in this case.
8) We reserve the right to conduct security searches prior to entry and refuse admission. We reserve the right to refuse admission to, or eject anyone who, refuses to be searched, is in possession of any alcohol or illegal substances or, in our reasonable opinion, admission to the venue might risk the safety of any other visitor or himself, or affect the enjoyment of the event for other visitors or the running of the event (for example if the holder appears to be under the influence of drugs or is acting aggressively or anti-socially). No refunds will be offered to ticket holders in these circumstances.
9) No dangerous or hazardous items may be brought into the venue. We reserve to right to refuse entry, or eject, any visitor in these circumstances.
10) No food, beverages (including alcohol) or illegal substances may be brought into the venue. Only food and drink purchased at the venue may be consumed. We reserve to right to refuse entry to, or eject, the ticket holder if they are found to be carrying any of the aforementioned items.
11) As visitors to the venue, ticket holders consent to being photographed, filmed and/or sound recorded for broadcast and/or publication, without payment.
12) Visitors to the venue bar must be over the age of 18 .
13) Any ticket holders under the age of 18 must be accompanied to the event by a ticket holding Adult.
14) LCCUK does not accept any liability and shall not be liable for any refunds for non-completion of any event due to circumstances beyond our control.
15) LCCUK reserves the right to cancel an event due to insufficient numbers, in which case an alternative date will be offered or if no alternative date can be arranged in a reasonable timescale then a full refund of monies paid will be made. We shall have no further liability to you.
Entertainment and performance
16) LCCUK will only advertise artists or performers that have formally agreed to appear. In the event that an artist or performer cannot appear at an event due to circumstances beyond our control no refunds will be offered in these circumstances.
17) The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Photographic and recording equipment may be used for Personal use only and not for commercial gain.
18) If you experience any problems during the course of the event, please contact the events manager or a volunteer helper as soon as possible so that the issue can be resolved prior to, or during, the event.
19) Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to exclude or to limit in any way any liability which LCCUK may have in regard to negligence or for death or personal injury to any person caused by their negligence, for fraud or other wrongful act or omission.
20) Under no circumstance will LCCUK be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense, which was not reasonably foreseeable at the time the ticket was purchased or which was not directly attributable to any act or omission of LCCUK.
21) Under no circumstances will LCCUK be liable for any loss of personal items at the premises or loss of enjoyment or any wasted expenditure.
Lithuanian Chamber of Commerce in the United Kingdom Limited
Company No. 06648259
Lithuania House, 2 Bessborough Gardens, London SW 1V 2JE, United Kingdom